Sunday 23 January 2011

Berwick Cross Country Weekend

Did a run on Friday and was very well behaved.


Went down to berwick today as he was doing the cross country. She wasn't - not feeling 100% or so she says. Think she just couldn't be bothered. But better for me as I got a run. Her Pal came along too. Thought it was going to be good fun. Then ANOTHER DOG joined us. Harvey I think he was called. Very small. But could keep us so that was ok. Not good with his lead though. Kept tying her pal up. She was not pleased. Still once we got into the fields we were allowed off our leads. For some reason me and the little dog kept getting in her pals way and she kept nearly falling over us. She did not seem very happy and kept shouting at us. I thought we were having fun. Got Harvey very dirty though, he looked like a different dog by the time we got back. I was very tired but I don't think she and her pal were tired though - think they had to keep stopping too often. I think it is good training for them, but I am only a dog, what do I know. think if they wanted to work hard they should have done the race, but again I am only a dog and know nothing. They all disappeared afterwards into some building, think they had lunch. They were lucky I didn't even get a dog biscuit.


He seemed pleased at the end and has not moved off the sofa. He must have worked really hard, she has been beavering away all afternoon and I expect her pal has too. I have moved from my dog bed to the floor to the sofa and back and am now sleeping on the floor. Its a very hard life being a dog.


Can't wait for the next one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment